TAX STATUS OF THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS' ASSOCIATION
The Parents' Association of Stuyvesant High School is a non-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The non-profit status of the Stuyvesant PA may be verified by consulting IRS Publication 78, which is a list of organizations eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions available on the IRS website. To view the Stuyvesant PA's listing, please click here and enter "Parents Association of Stuyvesant High School" (without apostrophe or quotation marks) under the heading "Organization" and to the right of "Name includes."
The IRS ruling granting the Stuyvesant PA's application for tax-exempt status was issued in May 1963. Because the PA has not had copies of these documents since prior to July 15, 1987, it is not required to provide them. See IRS Publication 557, "Filing Requirements and Required Disclosures" (Click here for a copy.)
STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL PA TAX RETURNS
Pursuant to IRS regulations, the Stuyvesant PA makes available the annual tax returns it has filed with the IRS.
- Foe the 2013-2014 return, click here. For the audit, please check back soon.
- For the 2012-2013 return, click here. For the audit, please check back soon.
- For the 2011-2012 return, click here. For the audit, click here.
- For the 2010-2011 return, click here. For the audit, click here.
- For the 2009-2010 return, click here. For the audit, click here.
- For the 2008-2009 return, click here.
- For the 2007-2008 return, click here.
- For the 2006-2007 return, click here.
- For the 2005-2006 return, click here and here.
The Stuyvesant PA uses a fiscal year for accounting purposes; its tax year runs from July 1st to June 30th. Tax-exempt organizations have several months from the end of their tax year to file a return.
STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL BUDGET AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Below For PA Use Only:
PA EXPENSES DISBURSEMENT VOUCHER To request an expense approval or reimbursement for PA initiated expense items. For PA officers and volunteers only.