Updated Notice of Elections with the nominated candidates listed (2 page PDF file)
- Parents’ Association Executive Board
- School Leadership Team Representative
- Members- At-Large
Elections to be held:
- Date: September 17, 2018
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Place: Stuyvesant High School, Auditorium
Address: 345 Chambers Street, New York, New York 10282-1099
Positions to be filled:
- School Leadership Team (SLT) Delegates:
- Freshman SLT Representative (1)*
- Senior Parent Member –at-Large (1)
- Junior Parent Member –at-Large (1)
- Sophomore Parent Member –at-Large (3)
- Freshman Parent Member –at-Large (5)
*There will be One (1) Alternate Delegate selected as follows: The candidate class delegate with the highest number of votes other than the winning candidate(s) (i.e., the runner-up) will serve as the Alternate Delegate for that class
The only qualification for all offices is that the candidate be a parent or guardian of a child currently in the school.
To nominate yourself or someone else as a candidate on the September 17 election ballot, please complete and submit the nomination form or the equivalent information as follows:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail or hand delivery to the PA office:
- Fall 2019 Election
- Stuyvesant High School Parents’ Association, Room 271
- 345 Chambers Street
- New York, NY 10282-1099
Nominations for the positions will remain open until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Term of Office: The term for each of these positions is one academic year, through June 30, 2019.
This notice will be distributed to parents or guardians by email on August 29th and September 5, 2018.
All nominations received will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an email acknowledging the PA’s receipt of your nomination within two days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us that you did not receive such confirmation.
Issued by the Nomination Committee: John Keller (Second Vice President) and Judeth Dickson, Co-chairs.