Thursday, September 27, 6:00 – 8:00pm – Theater
5:30pm Refreshments in the Lobby
This meeting is open to all parents of freshman. Come and meet your fellow class of 2022 parents at the refreshments session. In the presentation session you will learn about:
- graduation and course requirements
- school policies, including homework and grading policies
- the online systems in use, TALOS, Jupiter Grades, Naviance, eSchoolData (updated: now replaced by TALOS), mystudent.nyc
- report cards, first marking period grades, parent teacher conferences
- time management, clubs, extra curriculars
- how to solve problems, contact teachers, administration, where to get advice
- advice from counselors, stress reduction
- academic help for your student – tutoring offered by ARISTA (Stuy’s honor society) and teachers through the Academic Intervention Services (AIS)
Chinese translation will be provided.
Stuy Spirit Wear will also be sold in the lobby.