Spring 2019 Election Results
May 21, 2019
Thank you to everyone who attended our General Meeting and Election this evening and to all our candidates for offering us their time and commitment to work with the PA or SLT. Our parent body has much to offer in terms of its commitment to maintaining Stuy’s more than 100-year tradition of excellence in education. We have a place for everyone to help out, no matter whether they won election or not. Please stay in touch.
Please note, in the new school year starting September/October 2019 we will have Fall Elections for PA Member-at-Large positions and the SLT Freshman Delegate and Alternate. At that time we will also have runoff elections for a Senior SLT Alternate delegate, for which we had an unbreakable tie, and a Sophomore SLT Alternate delegate for which we received no nominations this time round.
The results are as follows:
Parents’ Association Executive Board July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
- Co-Presidents – Susan Fennessey and Alex Shafran
- First Vice President – Mandy Wong
- Second Vice President – John Keller
- Recording Secretary – Jimmy Hsu
- Corresponding Secretary – John Lo
- Treasurer – Belinda Leung
- Assistant Treasurer – Sandy Chu
School Leadership Team Delegates – July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
- Senior SLT Delegate – Michael Green
- Senior SLT Alternate Delegate – Tied and subject to a runoff election in Fall 2019
- Junior SLT Delegate – Joanne Giordano
- Junior SLT Delegate – Nancy Ho
- Junior SLT Alternate Delegate – Ellie Choi
- Sophomore SLT Delegate – Connie Hsu
- Sophomore SLT Delegate – Haiying Ju
- Sophomore SLT Alternate Delegate – No candidate nomination so will be the subject of election in Fall 2019
You must be logged in to post a comment.