(December 10, 2017) The 2017 Stuyvesant Phonathon has now concluded. Thank you to all of the volunteers who phoned parents, sent out follow up emails, and processed donations.
And thank you to all of the parents who donated to the Phonathon! Your donations help Stuy pay for extra-curricular activities and academic enrichment opportunities like:
- PSAL and non-PSAL Sports like Golf, Basketball, Softball, Volleyball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Bowling, Track, Wrestling, Cricket, Cheerleading, Ultimate Frisbee, and Sailing.
- A new Water Distillation Unit for the Chemistry Lab.
- Support for the College Office
- 36 Robots for Computer Science classes
- Coaching for the Speech and Debate team
- Registration for Model UN
- Furniture and staffing for the Writing Center
- …and many many more
Click here to see the Fall Appropriations report, with more information about the resources, clubs, teams, teachers, and administrators your donations support.
|Krista Annenberg||Judy Cao||Amanda Chan||Miranda Chan|
|Brenda Chen||Lynn Chen||Xiu Chen||Sandy Chu|
|Deborah Croland||Judeth Dickson||Michael Green||Julie Gu|
|Karen Guo||Min Ling He||Alicia Hu||Mindy Jia|
|Maitland Jones||Theresa Kwok||Belinda Leung||Catherine Liang|
|Karen Liang||Jiangbin Liu||Michelle Minovi||Mireille Mosler|
|Joann Mui||Rachel Peng||Jane Pepper||Sylvia Ramos|
|Elizabeth Ross||Margot Weiss||Whitney Wong||Vincent Xiao|
|Li Hong Xiong||June Xu||Soh Lee Yap||Tracey Ye|
|Chaohui Yin||Min Zeng||Hualin Zhong||Shunkai Zhong|
|Shunkai Zhong||Duojia Zhou||Qiu|
Special thanks to:
- Miranda Chan for organizing volunteers
- June Xu for staying late to send out emails and process credit card donations
- Krista Annenberg, Fundraising Chair, for keeping track of all donations and sending historical donation information, and for staying late to send out follow up emails
- Sandy Chu, Assistant Treasurer, for making calls and processing checks and keeping track of all donations
- Margot Weiss for technical support and staying late to send a large majority of the follow up emails and process credit card donations
(December 1, 2017) Please pick up your phone on December 5th and donate to the Stuyvesant High School Parents’ Association. Parent volunteers will be making calls to remind you that the school needs your support.
The suggested donation amount is $500 but your participation is important and donations of every amount make a difference. We encourage you to give what ever amount you can afford. All money goes directly to programs that benefit your children’s education.
Want to make a donation now? Click the image below to make a secure, online donation using Paypal.
If you would like to make a donation by mail, please fill out a copy of this printable Donation Form (available in English/Chinese/Korean here) and send your check, payable to the Parents’ Association of Stuyvesant High School to: Parents’ Association of Stuyvesant High School | 345 Chambers St., Room 271 New York, NY 10282
Tax Forms and Matching Gifts
Stuyvesant High School Parents’ Association is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donors will receive a letter acknowledging their donation, which may be used for tax purposes.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about your company’s Matching Gift program